she had only one more dance

viernes, 10 de junio de 2011


Just a city boy, born and raised in south detroithe. A singer in a smokey room, the smell of wine and cheap perfume. Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard. Streetlight people living just to find emotion. Working hard to get mi fill everybody want a thrill. Some will win, some will lose some are born to sing the blues. They are shadowa searching in the night. HIding somewhere in the night. dont stop believing hold on to that feeling. Im underground, i fell down. Im freaking out where am i now? It cant stop me now. Ill get by. Ill survive. When the world scratchin down. I wont cry. I found myself in wonderland. Catch by gone my feet are gan. Is this real? I take a stand until the end. When i falling hit the ground. As i pays back in fowards. Im not a princess this aint a fairytale. This aint Hollywood. Now its too late for you and your white horse to come around. And may you arent blow your knes begging for forgivness begging for me. This is a big world. You may think that im a zero. You may say that im a freakshow. All of the dirt that you throw on my way its aint so hard to take. You wanna be, You wanna be a loser like me. Push me up against the loker. Im not think about you hater cuasue hey i could be superstar ill see you when you wash my car.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario